Chinese Knotting: What Is and Was New
[ What's New ][
What Was New ]
[ Home ][
Tue Oct 05 12:53:17 PDT 2010
Sat Jun 19 17:55:20 PDT 2010
Thu Jun 3 17:08:56 PDT 2010
Wed Jun 2 15:02:55 PDT 2010
Tue Jun 1 00:44:53 PDT 2010
Sun May 9 10:46:47 PDT 2010
Wed Mar 10 01:26:31 PST 2010
Sun Jan 4 12:10:09 PST 2009
Mon Oct 29 02:20:17 PDT 2007
- I've started a new blog called
Knotty Notions about
my knot explorations. I hope to update it daily...
Thu Dec 2 15:54:53 PST 2004
- On Thursday, December 6, 2007 from 10:30-11:30 at the Crafthouse, Carol will be doing a
demo (make and take) of a stellar knot ornament.
- Added instructions for the stellar
Mon Jun 9 20:41:25 PDT 2003
Sat Apr 26 17:08:31 PDT 2003
Tue Apr 8 17:00:22 PDT 2003
- People keep asking me where to buy string, and I've decided
to do something about it. I'll be opening an online store in
February, 2005, but would like to hear more about what you
want in a store. To that end, I have created a survey to begin to capture your thoughts
on the topic.
Fri Aug 9 03:03:28 PDT 2002
Wed Jun 19 00:49:03 PDT 2002
Thu Jun 6 01:31:00 PDT 2002
- updated the book list with more than 10
books and updated the buy links
where appropriate with the removal of Indigo as separate from
Chapters and the addition of Amazon Japan and France options.
- created a decorative knotting discussion mailing list. To subscribe,
send an email to email@example.com with
subscribe knottalk in the body of the message.
Jun 1 01:06:32 PDT 2002
- added a bunch of new terms to the glossary.
- sketched out the basics for most of the other knot families
Creation Date: Sat Jun 1 00:51:22 PDT 2002
Last Modified:Sunday, 17-Oct-2010 03:05:35 UTC
Page accessed at local time: Saturday, 23-Jan-2021 05:17:22 UTC